Guests who choose to venture out can do so via float plane and fish one of the lakes nearby. We have equipment available on 5 different lakes no more then 10-15 miles away. Your day starts with a short flight over to the lake of your choice. A bagged lunch can be provided by request to maximize fishing time on the water. A short flight back to Eagle Nest in time for your evening meal will be arranged.
|$395 guest + tax||Boat, motor, gas, guide (1 guide : 2 guests), bait, lunch, and life jacket|
We carry items that are a must such as #4 & 5 mepps, 3" spoons, buzz baits, spinner baits, 3/8 & 1/2 oz. jigs, rattle traps and top water Bass plugs. Gold, white and chartreuse are popular colors. Nine inch steel leaders are needed for our ferocious Pike.
$40/day rentals include:
- 1 light weight jigging rod for Walleye and Smallmouth
- 1 heavy action casting rod for Northern Pike
- 1 tackle box per boat equipped with all the lures you will need
- We use braided line only. No need for mishaps when your fish of a lifetime grabs on
These rentals are included in our Premium Package, Corporate Packages and Fly-Out Golf and Fishing Package.
Offering round trip Winnipeg Airport transfers.
- $180/guest for float plane departure
- $240/guest for boat in transfers