Modifications can be accommodated.
7:00am - Coffee delivered to your cabin
- Decaf coffee or tea is available.
7:30am - Breakfast
- Indulge in a hearty Canadian breakfast prepared by our chef daily
- Choose something on the lighter side – Hot cereal, fruit and toast
8:00am - First day out on the water
- Meet your guide on the dock eagerly awaiting your arrival
- Catch lunch, primarily walleyes for a mid-day feast
12:00pm - Meet for shorelunch at one of our scenic spots along the water
- At one of our scenic spots along the water
- Your guide will prepare your freshly caught fish in front of you on an open fire
- Each day enjoy two different ways of preparing fish along with the other fix'ns - potatoes, beans, fruit, fresh baked cookies etc.
1:30pm - Back on the water
- Spend the afternoon sport fishing for your fish of choice
- Catch smallmouth bass, northern pike or walleye
5:00pm - Return to the lodge after an eventful day
- Share stories, relax, nap, hot tub, read a book etc.
6:30pm - Evening dinner
- Enjoy a 3 course meal prepared exclusively by our chef
- Choose baked salmon over the feature meal if preferred
- Selection of fine wines available
7:30pm - Open Evening
- If you want to spend more time on the water, dock help is available to assist you for an evening of fishing close to the lodge
- On site activity such as horseshoes, pool table, the gym, hot tub, TV, Internet, or visiting around the campfire are popular options